Thursday, September 1, 2011

New Every Morning!



VALRICO - Thursday September 1, 2011 - 6:50 AM. "Great is thy faithfulness"
The LORD's kindness never fails!
If he had not been merciful,
we would have been destroyed. The LORD can always be trusted
to show mercy each morning. Great is your faithfulness!
Deep in my heart I say,
"The LORD is all I need;
I can depend on him!"
- Lamentations 3:22-24

I have no time to write this morning - I'm heading into Tampa for an interesting meeting that I'll probably post about later. I did, however, spend time in meditation and prayer. It was then, walking Scout past the church on the corner of Miller and Durant, that I looked up and realized that God has already written adequate commentary on the morning, and that all I have to do is to receive it.
  • A new morning.
  • A new day.
  • A new month
  • A fresh opportunity to live this life-charged life as if I mean it - because God most certainly does.
Peace and blessings - DEREK

No comments: