Sunday, July 5, 2009

Back from Italy - so much to share!

Pictures - Rebekah and I thought that if we tried holding the Leaning Tower of Pisa up from either side then maybe the thing won't fall...

Note - The next few entries are going to serve a dual purpose. First, I'll certainly be faithful to my commitment to "A Life Examined." At the same time, though, I'm going to throw in a lot about the Italy trip.

Of course there's a lot to digest and a lot of "debriefing" to go through. The trip was more than a vacation (the great journeys always are), most especially because of the way Rebekah and I were able to engage the epicenter of the Renaissance and allow the experience to affect our thinking, our faith, our understanding of history - everything...

And we were there with Andrew, who has embraced Italy and who has also grown so much. Great journeys always involve learning. So there will be a lot of that too. Lots of cool pictures, a certain amount of travelogue, and more from this Life Examined. So please stay in touch, I can't wait to share with you all.

Love and blessings - DEREK

No comments: